Party 2 Go!

Party 2 Go!
Catalog Show hostess tool!



Thursday, January 7, 2010

My New Bracelet!

I LOVE bracelets!
What a delight! I received my one of a kind "Two of A Kind" bracelet from "delightful designs" by Robbon today! The Bracelet is gorgeous! Even the packaging was beautiful!
When I first started this blogging journey this is one of the first blogs I found (and buttons I grabbed!) I stared at the jewelry saying "wow, this stuff is great!" Check out her blog... http://ddbyrobbon.blogspot.com/
I am glad I finally decided on which one I wanted. I couldn't wait to put it on and show it off to my family since they were the only ones around. They even thought it was very pretty, especially my daughter!
I can't wait to show it off tomorrow. I have so many places to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment