Party 2 Go!

Party 2 Go!
Catalog Show hostess tool!



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SILENT AUCTION FOR HAITI!

Get on over to http://thismamablogrocks.blogspot.com/ !
"This Silent Auction is a way for you to make a donation to help the families in Haiti and also win a GREAT product! I really hope you'll participate and tell your friends! If you don't need these prizes, remember, all of these make for great gifts! Either way, you're donating to charity! I want to thank the EXTREMELY generous companies that have donated to the cause. I encourage you all to bid generously as ALL the money will be going directly to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief." ~This Mama Rocks

Please check this out and let all of your fellow bloggers know about it!!!! I am Auction #19 and I am donating our NEW "Square Utility Tote" WITH embroidery AND a $10 Gift Certificate to Thirty-One Gifts!
The auction will end MIDNIGHT on Saturday January 30, 2010.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment