Party 2 Go!

Party 2 Go!
Catalog Show hostess tool!



Monday, January 11, 2010

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

I am so excited to announce my ONE YEAR Anniversary with Thirty-One Gifts! I cannot believe that by joining this business how much it has changed my life. I have met people I know I would not have met, made new friends that have become special to me and I make a little extra cash to spend! I love how helpful my husband has been and he actually seems interested in how things are going!
I sometimes like to offer my own "extra" specials to customers, because I know I like a good deal!
Our Thermal Totes are on sale! $8 & $10 with $3 embroidery!!!
This is a great time to stock up on our totes for Teacher Appreciation Gifts, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for co-workers and friends that take their lunch to work. These also make a nice Easter Basket by filling them with grass and all the goodies! Instead of buying a basket that will end up in the trash or in the attic, use a thermal tote and add that personal touch with a name or initials!
This is a GREAT price and this sale is only once a year!

This month by January 25th, ANY 8 items purchased, the 9th one will be a free Small Thermal Tote (#3085). Email me at jbogy31@cox.net if you have any questions.
You can go to my website www.mythirtyone.com/bogy Select "Thermal Tote Sale" and place your order. If you have purchased 8 items, select your 9th item, which will be the small Thermal Tote. After your total is in, I will take $8 off your final total.
Coming soon, a Giveaway and our "Retired Items List" from the Winter catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment